1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, about Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, below reflect the following data: BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC is the owner of the Website WWW.GEAPP.ES BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC, located for these purposes at Calle Las Flores 12 9ºB with the following identity number (CIF): J19599034. Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org..
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this Website from BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC attributes the condition of USER, to whom accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: WWW.GEAPP.ES provides access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet owned by BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC or its licensors to which the USER can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Website. This responsibility extends to the register necessary to access certain services or content. When registering, the USER is responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may provide a password for which he will be responsible for, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC reminds the USER of legal age that he is responsible for minors being his responsibility to determine what services and content are or are not appropriate for the age of the minors, and reminding that there are computer programs that filter and block access to certain content and services. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) which BITÁCORA TIC TOURISM AND TERRITORY SC offers through its Website and by way of example but not limited, to refraining from (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminating content or propaganda related to racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal acts or itmes, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems owned by or related to BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing damage above mentioned; (iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other USERs and modifying or manipulating their messages. BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in its opinion, those wich are not suitable for publication. In any case, BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC is not responsible for the opinions expressed by USERs through forums, chats, or other tools of participation. BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC assumes no responsibility for content coming from third parties that is redirected from this Website. BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC does not assume responsibility for the accurate operation of the Website.
4. PRIVACY: BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 about Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves Regulations implementing the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal USER data. To do this, along with every form for gathering personal data, in the services you may ask to BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC, the USER will be informed about the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing the USER of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC reports that is is acting according to the Law 34/2002 of July 11, about Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and it will asked for the consent to the processing of the USER e-mail for commercial purposes in each time.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC itself or as an assignee, owns all rights related to intellectual property on its Website and the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the content on this site for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial Property, ownership of BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC. User can view the Website elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of his computer or any other hardware provided being solely and exclusively support for personal and private use. The USER must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages owned by BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind of harms which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, non-availability of the Webiste or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its Website, so may changing, deleting or adding content and services provided through the mentioned Website as the way in which they are presented or located on its Website.
8. LINKS: In the event that on WWW.GEAPP.ES are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another Website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external links does not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Website and / or services offered without notice, on its own or on a third party, to those USERs who violate these Terms of Service.
10.GENERALITIES: BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC pursue all the cases of breach of these conditions and any misuse of its Website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can be executed by law.
11. AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between BITÁCORA TURISMO TIC Y TERRITORIO SC and the USER shall be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Granada.